Friday, September 10, 2010

44 Advertising Posters with Clever Ideas

44 Advertising Posters with Clever Ideas

I love looking at advertising posters as they usually have some creative and funny concepts that can capture our attention. Some may need us to spend time thinking on its purpose and some may have impressive photo manipulation works. Here are few of the many good ones that I decided to share. Please enjoy :)
 
basiCColor
Extremely good usage of CMYK colors and shapes to form the heads of various animals.
 
 
 
 
 
BIRM
"No disease can get to you"? I am not so sure about that, but I can see impressive photo manipulation works done over here!
 
 
 
 
Durex
This may not be the best advice for using condoms but the idea is pretty unique.
 
 
 
Honda
One simple miss can make one big mess! Great concept and execution!
 
 
 
 
Levis Kids
Here are some twists to the original fairy tales :D
 
 
 
 
Lining
Beautiful digital paintings along with the super basketball stars.
 
 
 
 
MagLite
I was laughing away when I saw the expressions of these aliens. They all look lost with the light shining on their face. Although the light seem to be too bright here, this is definitely one of the coolest concept I have ever seen.
 
 
 
 
Whirlpool
Some interesting ideas illustrating how Whirlpool appliances can take care of the environment.
 
 
 
Perrier
I am very impressed with all the melting works done here!
 
 
 
 
Prostate Cancer Foundation
Took me awhile to notice that is actually an arm. Maybe it is to show that particular cancer will cause a swollen tigh?
 
 
 
 
Alien vs Predator
I find these advertisements funny and also better than the original movie. The two can compete as gentlemen with each other finally.
 
 
 
 
Renault
Beautiful drawings. And I am quite agree with their taglines, especially "And to think that many tourists know your city better than you".
 
 
 
STIHL
Their individual tagline explains what each equipment is doing.
 
 
 
 
WWF
It is ironic yet funny. Seeing how the fellows enjoying themselves in front of accidents. These are good reminders for us that we "cannot afford to be slow in an emergency".
 
 
 
 
Zoo Safari
Simple, straight forward and CREATIVE isn’t it?!
 
 
 
 
Omax
Just found this advertisement on StumbleUpon that I must share with you all. Interesting usage of wide angle lenses.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment